Busy Bees 4 Him

Busy Bees 4 Him
Welcome to the Busy Women's Bible Study Blog!!

Our hope is that we each grow in our relationship with Christ and that we form encouraging relationships with one another, based on the love of Christ.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Good Easter Sunday morning to everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well and is getting the opportunity to spend today in the Word and with loved ones. I've already been to a sunrise service (which was beautiful) and am waiting for the next one to begin! Easter has remained my favorite holiday over the years (well, at least since I became a Christian), so I'm excited to get to enjoy another one here on Earth. :)

Abba, thank You so much for this day and for Your Sacrifice. Because of You we are free to enjoy the thousands of blessings that You pour over us each day (like the sunshine, warm weather, flowers and song birds). Thank You so much for diligent ladies who are active in the study of Your sweet Word. I pray that You bless each one in a special way, especially today; have them to know that You are seeking them out, that Your desire is for them. We love You. In Jesus' sweet Name we pray, Amen.

No comments: