Busy Bees 4 Him

Busy Bees 4 Him
Welcome to the Busy Women's Bible Study Blog!!

Our hope is that we each grow in our relationship with Christ and that we form encouraging relationships with one another, based on the love of Christ.

Friday, February 19, 2010

February Meeting

Hello Busy Bees!

Just a friendly reminder that our next meeting will be held this Thursday (25th). We will be meeting in the Fellowship Hall at 7pm for a time of discussion and snacks before heading upstairs to the chapel for worship and teaching. If you haven't completed your homework, come anyway! Your friends are welcome to come! Also, we will be accepting payments if you have not paid for your workbook. If you have any questions please let one of us know.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about meeting again!! I hope that everyone is as excited. The love of the Lord endures forever. Amen.copeecr

Candi said...

Ladies, can you tell me if a date has been set for a Feb. makeup?

Elaine said...

A date has not yet been set for the Feb make up class. Once we set a date I will make sure it gets posted (and emailed).

I hope you are enjoying the study!